Extended Absences
Thanks for letting us know, Action! We'll see you both when you return :)
Just letting everyone know that my mom is done with chemo and so I will likely be more active now! Thank you for all your support and understanding, love you!
Hi everyone. This post is a long time coming, but I've just been hoping I wouldn't have to make it. Right now I'm just not focused or able to actively participate in RP, so this is just to let everyone know that, while I may stick around or at least pop in out-of-character some just to visit with all of you great people, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back into the actual in-character RP aspects of things and I don't want to leave anyone hanging there.
Heya! Since activity is getting stirred up, I figure I should probably take the opportunity to bow out formally. I've had a handful of big life overhauls in the past few months, and I've found it hard to get settled back in. It has been an absolute pleasure aboard this site, and I wish you all the best! You can still reach me on discord, 'cause I love all you fine folks and would be happy to stay in touch! <3
Hey everyone! I'll be going on vacation at the end of this week. So I will not be around May 26 - June 3. I'll be back June 4 but then leaving the following week for a work related trip. So I'll be gone again June 9 - June 15. I'll be trying to wrap up a few threads, and I will not be planning any new ones, until I am back and can post. :)
Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that I will probably be inactive for the rest of the month. I need to finish a chapter for my diss. before the end of the month and am terribly behind.

On the positive side. After that, I go on holiday and will probably be super active! :)

~ Yentl
I'll be out of state again, this time for work, from 6/10 to 6/17. I may be on sporadically but probably not too much. :D