Extended Absences
Sorry I didn't make a post for this sooner! Here's where you are welcome to post some info about any extended absences you have to take that will last for more than three weeks/one month or so. Everyone gets busy now and again, and if you're away for a few days then you don't need to give notice.
Putting this placeholder here for Emily cause I didn't even think to make this thread before she posted her away message!
Heya folks! I want to give you guys a heads up that I'm going to be off/sparse for a little while.

I probably won't be around too much between 9/14 and 9/27. I can check in every once in a while, but my posting will probably be slower than usual. From 9/22 to 9/25 I will be totally off the grid, though, so I won't even be able to check PM's ect.

It shouldn't derail too much- most of my threads are either just starting or just ending! :D And I'll miss all y'all's beautiful faces in the meantime!
Good luck on your break, Ghost. Enjoy yourself :)
We'll miss you too my dear! Have a wonderful time! <3
Look forward to rping with you again later, enjoy yourself! <3
Not sure if this counts (since I don't know when I'll be back) but taking a break :,). Will reply to things I need to when back.
(10-15-2016, 04:37 AM)Mung Wrote: Not sure if this counts (since I don't know when I'll be back) but taking a break :,). Will reply to things I need to when back.

No worries, take care my dear!
I have so many exams and schoolwork popping up so I might not be able to post, will try to though but if I do, I'll be slower.
I'm just putting this here. For early November, I am going to be posting less frequently (pretty much the same as I am now). I'll be back to faster posts towards the end of the month (if that changes, I'd edit this). :)
I am going to be mostly gone starting tomorrow. I may still drop in to chat/Skype but I probably won't be able to return to posting until Dec 19th.

Hope you guys have a good one! :D
I'm going to be gone for this week because I have three (four, if I include physiology) exams/assessments + all these assignments. It's just this week but since I've been meaning to post, I'm putting this here. I'll be back on Friday/Saturday. :)
Was expecting to be posting more frequently but, unfortantely, something has come up. Hopefully will return in a week or a couple days if things look up but worst case scenario, I might take a long hiatus (or worse, have to leave). :( Sorry to everyone who has threads with me.
(02-09-2017, 12:19 PM)Mung Wrote: Was expecting to be posting more frequently but, unfortantely, something has come up. Hopefully will return in a week or a couple days if things look up but worst case scenario, I might take a long hiatus (or worse, have to leave). :( Sorry to everyone who has threads with me.

Sorry things are going on in your life, and hope they resolve relatively easily. But definitely just take care and do what's best for you.
Yeah, Mung! Best wishes, and I hope things look up! <3