Your Fandoms/Hobbies/Etc
If you like dumb pirates battling through ridiculous mediums like rhyming couplets and nacho cheese, Monkey Island may be the game for you! :D
I have Sims 3 and 4 and I was kind of disappointed by 4. There just isn't as much to do I think and the graphics. Plus the maps, that they aren't open world. So I mostly use 4 to load up on CC and make pretty characters and build houses.

Buuuut, my favorite video games include:
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
The Last of Us
Until Dawn
Dead By Daylight
Left 4 Dead 2

I also enjoy Cowboys and westerns very much. Clint Eastwood is my favorite everything
Is the CC good for sims 4 so far? I'm getting a bit too impatient with my Sims 3 CC loading like sludge >>
on my old laptop, I had so much CC that Sims 4 just wouldn't work anymore. But there are a lot of cool things. It just takes some hunting and patience to get the quality stuff. Like some hairstyle textures look like garbage but chances are a different creator has textured the same hairstyle better. so me personally, I think so!
I have just been on The Sims Resource and they have great stuff, you're right! And yeah, you can get some really sketchy textured stuff too XD Build mode is sooo much better though, way more intuitive.
Okay since I am too asleep to actual post but also awake, I thought I would finally wander in here. Since this thread is what made me decide y'all were awesome.

Fandoms (in which I am defining fandom as anything I have written fanfiction in)

-Dragon Age (Origins, especially II, and Inquisition)
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (lesser extent Angel, I never finish watching it)
-Star Trek especially Deep Space 9
-X-Files
-Doctor Who/Torchwood
-Marvel Comic Characters (I have no idea what is going on in comics right now :/)
-Harry Potter (not so much in this fandom anymore but wrote a ton of fanfic for it when LiveJournal was a thing)
-Downton Abbey/Gosford Park (okay now I never wrote fanfiction for this but I have considered it, and now since I put them together I am thinking . . . crossover.)

Hobbies/Other Stuff

-writing
-history esp. like, old advertisements and photographs and artifacts
-museums
-Roleplaying - since Yahoo! Clubs or Groups was a thing. Since the 
-gaming, console and Dungeons & Dragons.
-some computer games, especially The Sims 2 or 3.
-cemeteries
-taking pictures of cemeteries, abandoned/ruined buildings, my cat/cats.
-comics and graphic novels in general
-most of Neil Gaiman
-reading books
-music
Hey :D You have very fine interests here my dear! Of note, if you have fanfic, please share with us! I'd also love to see your cemetery/building photos, those are always so cool. I follow a comm for them on LJ but it's not very active (as are most comms these days as you say, ONTD is still a thing tho so I still check it cause I have no taste LOL!)
(11-08-2016, 01:11 AM)Alandree Wrote: Hey :D You have very fine interests here my dear! Of note, if you have fanfic, please share with us!  I'd also love to see your cemetery/building photos, those are always so cool. I follow a comm for them on LJ but it's not very active (as are most comms these days as you say, ONTD is still a thing tho so I still check it cause I have no taste LOL!)

:D well that is what I thought about all of you all! - good taste!
My account on AO3 is http://archiveofourown.org/users/Impreci...ge/profile 

which is where all of my posted fanfiction is and I am going to post Dragon Age II stuffs here shortly. 

I don't have a place to share my cemetery photos and I don't have that many building photos yet since I am not bold enough to go snooping around. Not on my own. I need to make a thing or put them on tumblr. I never even saw ONTD!
:D Yay! And you should post your photos on tumblr! Maybe some will fit in with our blog!
Ya girl is really into kpop. Anyone else?
I am a big gleek. I am a good fan of Downton Abbey I am going to see the special screening of it in September. I love Call the midwife which is a bbc one show. I love a lot of period dramas
Wow you're lucky! I'm looking forward to the DA film as well! Call the Midwife is a great show too!
Hi Annabeth! I love Downton Abbey, and hope the film is showing somewhere near me. (I think it is, I saw a poster for it at a small local Indie theatre.)

Call the Midwife is one of my favorite shows! Have you ever read any of the memoirs it was originally based on? I read the first one and decided I preferred the show, but it was definitely worth reading :>
No i haven't read any of the memoirs. If I watch thing i prefer not to read the things that they are based on. If they are based on something.