Request-A-Ghost
Request-A-Ghost!

If you'd like someone to NPC a ghost for you, post here with a link to your thread! Anyone can play a ghost, but be warned, there are some rules to follow if you want to play one:

Playing
  • Ghosts must remain NPCs only.
  • To post as a ghost, use your OOC account.

Answering Requests
  • Do not enter a thread as a ghost unless someone has specifically asked you to.
  • Please claim a ghost request by replying to this thread to state as much.

IC Posting
  • Do not make drastic changes to the board setting.
  • Ghosts have no corporeal/physical form.
  • They may manipulate objects and affect air temperature, that is the extend of their physical ability.
  • They cannot hold a verbal conversation with the living.
  • You may suggest the emotions a character might feel when they appear, but do not verge into metagaming [or get permission first].

Death
  • Do not kill off a Family member.
  • You may only kill off an OC if their writer allows you to.

Should this feature be abused, it will be promptly removed. All other policies still apply. So please be mindful of our setting, other people's preferences, and that we are not a fantasy board. We merely toe the line in terms of realism.
Could ~something~ please possibly meddle with the tea-tray (which is on a table in the hall) or the door to the ballroom, in order to disrupt Agnes' sneaky listening-in, here?
(07-18-2016, 04:24 PM)Emily Wrote: Could ~something~ please possibly meddle with the tea-tray (which is on a table in the hall) or the door to the ballroom, in order to disrupt Agnes' sneaky listening-in, here?

ME I WILL
Would love a ghost here to do ghostly magical things :D Thank you in advance!
(08-09-2016, 06:44 PM)Babs Wrote: Would love a ghost here to do ghostly magical things :D Thank you in advance!

Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday, but I'll definitely pick this one up!