Closed A Peaceful date (M)
He held her hand, his mouth going right for her core. Her taste drove him nigh unto madness and he gave the groan of a man entranced. He kisses were everywhere soon after while his hand moved to cup over that part of her, and fingers parted to touch the quivering flesh hidden by petals. His mouth found hers and he began to tease her to life.
Annabeth moaned softly as she closed her eyes as Wrigley started to eat away down there. Oh he feels so good. He was driving her mad "Yes baby." She moaned as she felt the build. building up inside her. She arched her back slightly as she grabbed the blanket that was underneath her as she started quivering as she reached climax.
He moved up on her and freed himself from his trousers, then inched inside of her very gently until he was inside of her. He leaned down and kissed at her neck, then began to move his hips to take her. "Oh God, you feel so good," he moaned out and then kissed her mouth.
when Annabeth felt Wrigley enter her she wrapped her arms around his neck and she bites her lips softly. "You feel so amazing, baby. Be gentle baby." She moaned softly as he started thrusting forward inside of her, feeling all of him inside of her.
He was being gentle, his hips rocking as he took her over and over, holding out for her next climax. His mouth shifted to hers and drank of her kisses.
Annabeth moaned softly under the kisses and she returns. She could feel her self building again "I'm so close baby." She smiled as she told Wrigley. Then she climaxed again "Oh baby." She holds him, Wrigley close as she felt blissful. It was him and her together.
He let go just as she did, giving a great moan of release and relief. How he had needed that! He rolled over and pulled her with him so she was astride him, and he sighed in content. "Mmmmm."
Annabeth smiled as he realised in her at the same time she did. Making it feels amazing. She gave a small kiss on his lips. "mmmm indeed my love." Annabeth smiled slightly as she was catching her breath back.
He pulled out of her, nibbling gently on her lips. "So beautiful." It had been a quick coupling but needed. He pulled out a hanky and offered it to her to clean herself up should she want to.. given their odd location for their first coupling. "We picked a strange place to make love, but it was worth it."
Annabeth smiled "Stunning," She said as he pulled out of her. She accepted the hanky as she sat up to clean up down there. Once she was cleaned up she cuddle up to Wrigley and kissed him. "Just as long as I'm with you I don't mind." He was her world they could have made love it the strangest place possible and she wouldn't mind making love, all she would mind if that it was with Wrigley and if he was happy.
He in turn cleaned himself up and such, then focused on her. "Are you hungry now? I brought food." He grinned and offered what was in the basket.
Annabeth laughed slightly and nodded. "Yeah definitely worked up the appetite." She smiled softly as she looked in the basket as she pulled out a fish sandwich, she took a manageable bite and chewed it softly.  "If anybody told them I'm going to marry a sexy bookkeeper I wouldn't believe them. But here we are, and I feel like the luckiest woman." She smiled.