Closed A Peaceful date (M)
Annabeth was looking forward to her date with Wrigley. They have been courting for a couple of months and Annabeth been very happy a few staff have even mentioned that there is a change in the way she was walking. Well, that what happened when you are in love. They still have to meet him but with him busy with the bookstore and they taking things at a steady pace, they want to make sure that they are happy with each other presence before inviting others in their world. Annabeth was happy where there was romantically, however she doesn't want to rush Wrigley if he wasn't ready.

They were currently walking in the nearby forest, it was peaceful, quiet and private. A great place for a young couple who the only plan was to get to know each other and enjoy each other company. Annabeth love being around Wrigley more than anybody else in the whole village.
Wrigley stopped them and moved to stand in front of her. His hand moved to the side of her face and cupped the skin there gently, lovingly. He leaned in and kissed the woman he planned to marry. In fact, he said, "My darling, these months have been wonderful. I have never been as happy as this." He looked into her eyes, searching with his incredible ones. "I love you," he said for the first time. "I have loved you for a time, my dearest. I just didn't have the right words until now. Annabeth, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He moved to his knee then, pulled out a ring box and opened it up, there was a simple band with a pretty rock of opal that shone with the different colors of the rainbow. As simple as it was, it was still a breathtaking ring with a tasteful setting.
Annabeth watched and listened as Wrigley proposed to her, a small tear of joy started to roll down her face as he asked her to marry her. Annabeth nodded "I would be honoured in becoming your wife." She smiled as she went and hugged him and kissed him on the lips. She can't believe that she getting married to the man she loves. "I love you so much." She smiled. She looked at the ring as he put in on her ring finger, it was simple but beautiful. Then again Annabeth only cares about the man who is giving it to her.
He hauled her close when she said yes, almost giving a nice whoop in happiness. His mouth met hers as it often had, this time it wasn't held back out of propriety. He had been the gentleman the entirety of their courtship. Mind you, he was still being a gentleman, but the kiss was a fiery testament to his feelings at the moment and he might have forgotten himself.
Annabeth holds the same passion in her kiss that she was receiving. This feels different like fiery, which Annabeth likes. She is forgotten what is liked to be a young lady because being there with Wrigley was the most important thing to her at the moment in time than anything else. As she knows that she loves him and he loves her and the world runs on love.
When the kiss ended, he gave a sigh and said, "I was hoping you'd say yes." Then he took her by the hand and guided her somewhat deeper in where he had already spread a checkered cloth. His servant was just finishing up laying the food out and walked off as soon as she was done, singing along the way until she disappeared back toward town. Wrigley helped her to sit before he knelt and opened the bottle of very expensive champagne, pouring the chilled fizz into the two flutes and handing her one, "To us," he said.
Annabeth smiled softly as they finished the kiss. She was glad because she was worried that she wouldn't be able to stop herself. "I was happy that you asked me." She was smiling even more when she noticed the picnic that was placed. "Darling this is beautiful." Annabeth smiled as she smiled and said thank you to the servent who set this up for them. She sat down softly and raised her glass "To both of us." She smiled softly as she took a sip of the drink. She is looking forward in becoming Mrs Annabeth Jones.
"I am glad you like it," he said as they got comfortable sitting there. He wrapped an arm around her and leaned in to kiss her temple. "You're so beautiful, you know? I love you." He had this relief in his voice that indicated he had been pretty nervous during the proposal. Of course, that was how it worked sometimes. He waited until they finished their drinks before setting the flutes aside and he murmured, I am glad you caught me staring at you."
"I love it dear." she smiled as they finished their drink and she snuggled into her future husband leaning her head against his shoulder close her eyes as he told her he loves her. "You're are amazing do you know that? I love you too." She smiled as she opened her eyes and looked softly into Wrigley's eyes. "It was the best thing that happened to me. I am glad that you were staring at me." She kissed him softly on the lips. Being there in his arms felt amazing, she was the happiest person alive right now.
He kissed her, a deep and hungry kiss that let her know that he wasn't going to be able to wait too much longer before propriety be damned. He wanted her, wanted every part of her, but he was a patient man and did what he could to remain a good man for her. Then again, they were in a private place and practically married already. He did not break the kiss any time soon.
Annabeth returned the kiss with the same hunger and passion as Wrigley. She wants him, they were. basically married anyway. She was his and always will be to the end of time anyway. Annabeth doesn't want any other man. Annabeth was so glad that they are in a private place as she started to lay back well holding the kiss.
He paused with the kissing and muttered, "Are you sure?" His mouth found her neck and nibbled along her skin and down to her collar bone, then back to her mouth to kiss a few times, then he let her have a chance to answer.
Annabeth nodded her head. "Yes, I am certain. are you?" She asked she want to be certain that they are both ready for what they were going to do. Annabeth cares for him and she wants to be comfortable. Annabeth loves this man so much and she wants to physically confirm that she will be forever his. Annabeth kissed his lips passionately to let him know that there nothing she not ready for if she was with him cause she felt safe with him and loved.
"Yes..." he muttered and ran his hands up her thighs under her skirts, moving to untie the ties that held up her bloomers, his mouth finding hers and unleashing heat into a searing kiss. When the bloomers were pulled down, he wrapped his calloused hands around her derrier and muttered some more, "I've been thinking about this for some time... about you... God, you're beautiful. He got the knickers off deftly, but kept it at that because of where they were. He raised her skirts above her knees and smirked a little at her before ducking away from her kisses only to move his face beneath the skirts so he could kiss at the flesh of her thighs.
Annabeth returned the kiss as the heat rises. She can't believe that they going to make love to Wrigley but she knows she doesn't want it to be with anybody else. "I have been thinking about this day as well." She moaned softly as she felt his lips against her tighs she reached her hands down softly to reach for Wrigley's hands. She just knows that she will never forget today.