buying thing
Annabeth smiled as she was lead back into the book shop and he set up a blanket on the floor. "A lot warmer. a great idea my love." She smiled as she sat down and was passed her food. "Thank you." She smiled softly as she watched as Wrigley lay down and started reading the book he gave her out loud. Annabeth got comfy and listened intensively to the words he was reading and the way he was saying them. "You have a way with words Wrigley." She smiled softly.
"Do you like the book so far then?" He asked and grinned, scratching his chest thoughtfully and then taking the last bite of wellington. "Mmmm..." he hummed while wiping his fingers as he had been doing between pages so as not to get food on the pages. He closed the book, seeing as he had just finished chapter two by the end of the Wellington. He then pulled dessert out, some cherry pastry that was pretty tasty.
"I love the book so far." Annabeth smiled as she finished the last bite of her shepherd's pie she got a napkin and cleaned her face. "Have I got everything off my face?" She asked she thinks she got something on her face but not quite sure. She pulled out the Cherry pasty and took a bite and Annabeth closed her eyes in pure delight. loving the taste in her mouth.
"No, just your beauty." He said softly, then smiled, he finished his pie and then waited for her to finish hers before mumbling, "Now you do," and he would lean in and kiss the side of her lips ever. so. softly. The spot was fictional, of course, he just wanted an excuse to kiss her even though they barely knew one another. She was so beautiful that he was already smitten like a schoolboy.
She laughed slightly when he called her a beauty and she blush and looked down. "Thanks, handsome" She smiled softly as she looked down and finished her dessert when he surprised her slightly when he said that she will do and started to kiss her. Annabeth returned the kiss softly getting lost in her lips against her. was it too soon? All she knows was her feeling towards him and that she was head over heal for him.
The kiss was only brief and it was quite chaste. "I should get back to work now. I won't be able to open until the books are all shelved and presented." He ran his thumb along her bottom lip.
 Annabeth smiled and nodded slightly disappointed they had to stop but she understands why they had to stop. "I can stay behind and help you if you want?" Annabeth smiled as she slightly kisses Wrigley's thumb. "I don't have to be back to work to tomorrow." She explained.
"If I let you stay, I'm afraid you'd have to marry me by special license." He was blunt about how he felt at the moment. He blushed too. "Whatever this is, it is happening fast." He helped her up and looked down at her. "I want you to, but you should not."
Annabeth blushed at the thought of them marring. "You are right we shouldn't rush this. we are still young and they still things to learn about each other." She smiled as she took his hand and stood up and sorted her dress out. She pulled out some paper and something to write with and wrote down her address and give Wrigley the piece of paper. "This is where I live if you want to come round and take me out on another date." She smiled.
"Alright then. Come see me when you can." He smiled and leaned in, pressing another few kisses to her cheeks, then he pocketed the papers and handed her the book. He then gathered the dishes and set them on the counter to take to the cafe when he was done shelving books.
"I will do my dear." She smiled as Wrigley kissed her on her checks and pass her the book and she smiled as she placed it in her basket. "I will give you my full report of the book." She said as she gave Wrigley a quick peck on the cheek and made sure she got everything she brought with her. "talk to you soon my dear." She smiled as she started to walk out.