Open The man in the monkeysuite
"But chaos is part of life. It can be scary or exciting. And I am sorry you fear ghosts and they haunt you so. I find real people can be scary sometimes. If I can ever help , you let me know."

He patted his shoulder trying to act supportive. "I like the real world because it can be surprising." He decided to toss in all bets and leaned forward sending a little hot breath against the man's ear as he spoke. "Surprised?"
"I think you misunderstand me... I don't fear ghosts. How would you feel if you had ghosts wanting your attention in the middle of coitus "

"Surprises are just fine, but I am afraid if I allow myself to go outside the pages of a book, I'll loose the qualities that make me a great"

The next thing he realized Jonathan was leaning closing to him. But he hadn't done so to tell him something in confidence. His eyes closed and his groin pulsed at the feeling of his face being so close. The hot breath on his ear and the way he changed the tone in his voice caused him to curse in dutch and the reigns fell from his hand as his hands reached quickly for his face and he pressed his lips against the mans. His teeth gently scrapped against his bottom lip as he pulled out of it, his hands gently pressing on the man's chest as he took a step back. He hoped the man didn't think less of him after that performance.
"I've never had that happen but I suppose I would just try to ignore it. I mean if they are always around I'm sure they've seen it before. Why should I let them dictate my love life? But I guess it would be quite distracting."

Jon was surprised when the man kissed him as quick as it was. He grinned huge and let him walk but moved up to him again and rest a hand delicately on his lower stomach, inches from a danger zone.

"I believe exploring yourself and who you are or could be is what makes someone great." He kissed the tip of his nose rather playfully then returned to walking. "I hope you are right and this is the way back."
"When you have ghosts moaning or trying to give you pointers...or casually just sitting around" He smirked and then laughed, he had to laugh about it, otherwise things just got depressing or dark too quick.

His stomach muscles reacted as if it was his body's way of wanting Hudson to move the man's hands lower. "And if it is not the way back?" The words sounded like maybe he was planning on bring the guy somewhere remote to kill him. He wasn't, but that was just the vibe that came from him.

Hudson grabbed the reigns and started to walk again. "It's this way... we can always get back on the horse, if you prefer a quicker ride back"
"That does sound like a pain. I suggest finding a kink in playing records and wearing blindfolds for your acts. It'll help you ignore them and might drive them off." He was being half joking and half serious .

"If it isn't the way, I am wondering where you're leading me." Jon grinned walking alongside him and shrugged. "Oh I am in no hurry. I am enjoying our little walk..."
"Actually, that isn't a bad idea.." Why had he not thought of that before. He wondered though if his future sexual partner might be up to it.

He half wanted to turn and demand the man's silence on the facts that were now presented to him. Not just the ghost and wealth part, but the fact that the strict stern butler who seemed unapproachable, actually didn't have it all together, perfectly imperfect in an almost romance novel type of way. Then again maybe it the imagination that came with all the books that gave him more of the vibe he was that he was throwing John's way.

"There's just one problem, it's just an idea at this point..in order to figure out if it would work that would require me to actually test it. I would need to gather those items and at least one ghost and of course find someone i'm attracted to.." he was starting to ramble.
Jon was surprised he was considering it. He continued to walk along side him and shrugged before looping an arm around his shoulders.

"That is easy, my friend. Blind folds are any scrap of cloth. The record player? Mr. Madswitte has at least one up in the attic that never is touched but it still plays, trust me. You can take that to any room in the castle or even take it to the inn, no one would care. Try to get a ghost and then I'm sure you can find a girl that you are slightly attracted to that would do whatever kinky thing you had in mind for a small fee. I would offer myself but you have to be attracted to them so..."

He smiled and shrugged, pretending the butler hadn't kissed him just minutes earlier. He wouldn't put ideas into his head unless Hudson wanted them there. "You need any help getting this stuff together and I am happy to oblige."
"I've read a lot of romance novels … there's a long list under the category 'try at least once' " He replied back. It was obvious he was feeling a bit more relaxed around him. The truth was he had his eye on Jonathan for almost three years now. He's also had his eye on a guy in the stables and a couple of women in town. He was just focused on work and the idea of going out of his comfort zone was a bit daunting. He definitely worried it might change how he behaved at work. "Yea, sure, I'll just return the horse and then you can deliver all the items to my chamber." He was only half kidding.
Jon arched his brow but smirked. He suddenly grabbed the man to pull his body close and his hands moved down this stomach, lower than they ever should in public in any context.

"Don't say such a thing unless you mean it. You'd be quite tongue tied if I showed up as promised."
John's actions gave him a feeling he might get when reading a novel, but three times as strong. He decided to match John's actions but then stare at him and in all seriousness spoke " I've been here five years because I say what I mean. But I am actually really afraid this black beauty will run off if I let go of this reign again."
Jon looked from Hudson to the horse. He rose his hands to settle on his hips and arched his brow. "Fair enough. Get the horse in the stable and find yourself an annoying ghost. We are gonna give them quite a show!" He grinned huge before letting the man go to walk back towards the castle.
"In that case, the castle may not be a good place..." He smirked, but when Jon put his hands on Hudson's hips his dick started to have its own thoughts, which seemed to say 'screw the ghosts, you never give me action.' Hudson put his hands on top his.. "Unless you are about to peg me against this tree I suggest we move your hands away..."
Jonathan was surprised by his language and seemed to truly consider it. "Hmmm.. nah. We don't have the blindfold and music . It wouldn't be as fun. " He dropped his hands away and smiled. "It'll be soon enough."

When they arrived at the castle and were about to split up so he could put away the horse, Jon took his free hand and gave him a wink . He glanced around to be sure they were alone. "See you in a few. " He kissed him quickly before letting him go and heading in to find the music player.