Closed - Content Warning It's Not Guilt
"Doesn't matter," she murmured, her eyes hooded when she looked down at him. She didn't say anything more when he brought up lust. He was right, but it wasn't just that. Her fingers twined into his hair and she lay her forehead against his. She kissed at his lips again, then again, and she kept repeating, before murmuring, "Ye drive me mad. Maybe it is lust, and maybe I should fight it... But I don't want to. Not today."
He breathed heavy with the kiss. "I really can't stay long, what if someone needs their leg sewn up." His lips moved to suck on her bottom lip. He walked over to her bed and sat down, but held her in the same position, so that she was still taller than he was. "My dear, I think that hat suits you" He spoke while feeling her lips against his cheek.
"I'll try not ta keep ye for too long," she murmured, biting her lip when he moved to sit on the bed, his hands still cupping her butt. "Does it?" she asked when he talked about the hat. She smiled wanly and he might feel the tension ease to a point. Her fingers moved of their own accord down from his hair skimming over his chest. Her mouth found his again, arms circling him, she was relishing in his nearness. Just a little bit, she thought, he didn't have to take her if he had to go, but she just needed to draw in some strength because she needed it. She was becoming someone she hadn't been, someone who would stand up for herself, someone who couldn't take being locked in some gilded cage, and he'd been the one to open the door so she could fly out. But lord, she did want him, she wanted his touch and his kiss, she wanted him to take control and make her sing.
"It Does" He had this look in his eyes, it was a loving almost admiring look. She could end up being a handful, but a welcomed one. His closed into the kiss and he moved to put her on the bed. Climbing onto the bed next to her. He wanted her as much as she wanted him, but he really had to behave. He just got to this town, he didn't want to be known as the doctor that disappeared a lot. His lips moved from hers down to her neck as he brushed his body against hers.
She smiled as he complimented her, then kissed her back. When he flipped her and she landed on the bed, she gave a giggle, and again when he kissed at her neck and teased her. Damn it, she couldn't think straight when he kissed her neck like that, and the giggle turned into a soft moan. "We should stop now before we get into trouble," she said with a sigh, but she made no move to push him away. On the contrary, she leaned into his kisses and her pulse beat a quick tattoo against his lips. Karen trembled, her knees especially.
The world around Harold seemed to melt near her. He got rapped up in the moment. "You're right" He said in between kisses. His hand running up her arm until his fingers wrapped around his. "We should" He kissed her neck "definitely" his head moved to kiss the other side of her neck. "stop." He moved to get off of her.
He was leaving her a mess. He kept kissing her neck and she couldn't... just let him go. She shook her head wildly, she burned for him hotter than she had felt the first time. How could he have made her so... Wanton? She followed his movement, sitting up, trailing hungry kisses along his jaw. "Hurry," she gasped out, no longer talking about him leaving. If he could just... Take her. Forget the clothing between them, she wanted to feel him within her. "Please," she begged him, her body shaking with her desire.
He looked at the door and then looked back at her, his hand resting on her stomach. "Shit" She'd be tehe downfall of his career if he didn't watch himself. He turned his head to look back to her as he undid his pants and slipped up her slip.
"I know," she said, but for some reason she didn't feel guilt. It was wrong, but it was right. Her body was his to possess in that moment. She twined her legs back around his waist when afforded the opportunity. He didn't need to worry that she wasn't ready because she most certainly was. She always was when he neared her, no matter how much she denied or fought it, she was magnetized to him.
He didn't enter her, instead he used his fingers to do the job. He ran her hand down to greet his erect member. It would be quicker this way and easier to clean up , so that he could get back to work but still be able to satisfy both their urges.
She did as he showed her to, didn't need very long at all for her release. She had to move her free hand over her mouth to cry into, muffling the noise so they were still being as discreet as they could be. She had a look of relief on her face afterwards as it rolled back. It'd hurt her, wanting him. And while the method they were using at the moment wasn't what she had in mind, it helped. Tension dissolved, and then she released a second time, her eyes drooping, her body relaxing but for the movement of her hand.
When she finished he relaxed his hand and moved it up her body under her shift. He crawled slowly until his lips could meet hers, allowing her hand to be more comfortable.
She kissed back, rolling to her side and switching to her other hand. Then she lay her head on his shoulder and continued her ministrations even as she was dozing.
A lady dozing in the middle of performing a sexual act wasn't exactly a turn on, but he somehow was able to finish. A moment later he would have gone limp. He moved to lay on his side, his fingers running through her hair. " Hello.. beautiful.." he kissed her lips. " I really have to go .. I'll see you again once I talk to your brother " he kissed he again. He got to his feet to clean himself up and put back his pants.
She opened her eyes to him when he kissed her. At least she hadn't fallen asleep, there was that. "Alright," she murmured. She sat up and wrapped her arms about her legs, watching him quietly as he moved about. "I'll talk to ye then..." She got up and padded to him, setting his hat back onto his head.