Open Character Plotting with P.J.
Characters:
Joseph O'Neal
[Image: GlLRMZP.jpg?1]
Joseph is a 26 year old widowed baker, he is also a father to a three year old boy, Christoph. The family is new to the village, and Joseph does not appear to get out much. He either works at his bakery or looks after his son. While Joseph is far from shy, he is a quiet man who prefers to listen and say things he believes will help a person. He is very caring for those he is close to.

Plot Ideas:
Friends: Joseph needs friends to pull him away from his work - people who can remind him that there is more to life than work and his child.
Annoying Customer: A customer who is a regular but loves to poke holes into issues with his baked goods and/or the store layout.
Romance: At heart Joseph is a true romantic and as such is still getting past the death of his wife. While he is not apposed to moving on, he is not activity looking to do so.
(04-17-2019, 09:04 PM)P.J. Wrote:
Annoying Customer: A customer who is a regular but loves to poke holes into issues with his baked goods and/or the store layout.

Sounds like a job for Zechariah. :D

Could also do a thread with Gerònimo getting caught rifling through his trash - it could even blossom into a friendship.
(04-17-2019, 11:21 PM)Spencer Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 09:04 PM)P.J. Wrote:

Sounds like a job for Zechariah. :D

Could also do a thread with Gerònimo getting caught rifling through his trash - it could even blossom into a friendship.

Both sounds great!
I'll start one for Zechariah and you start one for Gerònimo?
Consider it done!
Hi! I don't have anyone at the moment who would fit easily into any of the slots above (which is kind of amazing given the number of characters I have). But I have two characters that I could easily see visiting the bakery looking for a treat, so they could be customers, just not of the annoying variety. :D

Lilly Dobble is a house maid at the castle. I can see her having a sweet tooth and splurging occasionally to buy herself a a small pastry of some sort. She is a sweet young woman herself and chatty and a firm believer in ghosts. She dreams (fruitlessly) of a life on the stage somewhere like London.

Philomena Muzuran is the middle daughter of the Duke who is the crazy brother of the current Marquis' late wife. The Duke and his three daughters have been staying at the castle (weird I know). Philomena is often in the village (secretly trying to study medicine at the new hospital, against her father's wishes). She is a serious minded young lady but is open, easy to talk to on the right subjects, and I can see her popping in to buy a loaf of bread to take on to the hospital to augment the food the patients are given.

Also by way of a third, I have little Giovanni (no last name yet) who is three or four years old, and we could perhaps arrange an impromptu play date (LOL) with him and Cristoph, if you had any desire to NPC Jospeh's son?

All of my people are here: http://www.tatterdemalion.org/moorland/s...p?tid=1222 . If you see any that spark any other ideas I'm open to whatever tickles your fancy :D
Hey Gil! (Magic number 2 attempt at this…)

The points above were just some ideas of things I would like to see with him and get him rolling, but certainly not all I want to do with him. I love tossing my characters at all things to see how they will go.

The two ladies both sound interesting and customers are always good. I could toss up a store thread and you could toss whoever at it perhaps?

And I hadn’t thought of NPCing Christoph, but it might be good fun to do if you are still keen for that? I’ll just have to do up an account for him.
If Zech is the annoying customer that pokes holes then it is only fitting that G (his maid) that doesn't dress like a maid, would be the opposite. In fact if the baker's kid was there and it was busy and he was trying to play pretend, she'd probably join in.