Good Morning, Good Morning!
It was hard to tell the time of day as the clouds had rolled in and with winter about to settle, the sun was getting lazier by the day. Light still managed to give a soft glow to the room as Sean gave a polite knock before letting himself in. It wasn't necessarily his job, but he liked tending to the guests that were kind to him, and Oliver had certainly been.

His first order was to place down the heavy tray that contianed breakfast and tea. He didnt bother yet to set the small table. The footman moved to crouch down to stoke the coals and ash, he spoke softly in a mild attempt to wake the aforementioned man. "It is a bit chilly today, sir. Might I suggest wearing a thick jacket and a stroll? Those clouds worry me that it'll be dreary for days coming in, though I have heard rumors of snow."

A little finesse and work and he had a fire going, giving the room some more light and warmth. Sean turned and walked towards him and cocked his head to the side as he feared his hands on his hips.

"I've your breakfast as well.." He slowly smiled and poked the man's foot through the thick blankets. "It'll be cold if you do not get up soon."
A restless night of strange dreams and memories thought forgotten had haunted Oliver, leaving him dry-eyed and tired even before fully waking. He remained in bed, curled up in a childish fashion and his eyes firmly shut despite his mind now being very much awake, despite his desires to remain asleep just a little longer. Even as the door to his room opened, he did not bother to stir knowing it would only be one of the staff attending the fire and perhaps bringing him breakfast.

Oliver rarely joined the family at large for breakfast, the morning is one of the more difficult times of the day for him and it often took some time for him to encourage his body to work in a proper fashion. While his bed was warm, unsurprising since it was covered with an almost extraordinary heap of blankets, the room was not, at least not until the fire had worked its magic. Despite the promise of a cold room ( the cold being something he was not well built to deal with) Lord Ellund began to slowly unravel himself from the cocoon of bedclothes.

He peered at the young footman, Sean and a friendly face whom he was not displeased to see.

"If it snows, I shall not leave the Castle." Oliver grumbled, pulling himself to the edge of the bed and searching a moment for his slippers, having no intention of letting his still warm feet get cold. It was hard enough for his body to remain warm without him asking for trouble.

"Snow is something to be observed, not felt." He added, running his fingers through his dark and messy hair before pushing himself to his feet and grabbing the thick blue robe by his bed.

"I am surprised anything in this castle is warm to begin with." The manor home had grown up in had been much warmer. The heavy, grey stone was not forgiving in the cool weather.

"And how are you this morning?" The young Lord asked, before settling himself down on at the small table where his breakfast had been placed.
"All the more reason to go out before it does snow. The fresh air will be good for you, sir."

Seeing him awake, Sean smiled brightly as he began to carefully place the teacup and pot upon the small table. He worked to arrange the other delicate China that held the rest of the morning meal. It was not his place but he showed concern for the man who had come to stay there as it seemed only right. He was alone and far from his family, Sean wanted him to feel a bit at home the best he could.

"I will make sure you are dressed warmly, I can even see who is free if you'd like company for a short walk in the garden."

His fingers were chilled but steady as he poured him a cup of the tea, confident it would keep him warm. As he took it to him, he replied about the castle.

"You get used to it, sir. This far north and I don't think I've been to a single inch of England that wasn't a bit dreary. Especially this time of year." He gave him an assuring smile, "But don't you worry. I'll make sure you're kept warm and comfortable."