Plot with Nanni!
[Image: avatar_273.jpg?dateline=1518477869]
24 | Lady's Maid to Philomena Muzuran | Unattached

Liberty, though young, has seen her fair share of fortune and misfortune during her short life. Though her family was solidly middle class at the time of her birth, they fell to the working class after losing their family shop in the village. Educated and pampered throughout much of her childhood, Libby could not dream of taking a "dirty" job and instead became a governess. However, she soon learned the teaching profession was not best suited for her and she took a job with the Muzuran family as Miss Philomena's lady's maid. She moved with the family when they arrived at Moorland Manor.

Friendships | I imagine Libby's on fairly friendly terms with most she comes in contact with. She's good at shielding her emotions and most commonly comes across as agreeable and pleasant—unless, of course, someone proves vile and rude. She can be a stickler for etiquette and will not hesitate to point out misdeeds if she feels they were intentional.

Romances | I feel as if Libby still longs for a fairy tale ending, though is enough of a realist to know that such an ending is unlikely. She's not much of a flirty woman and generally shoos away any man whose intentions she feels aren't pure.
Hi! Of course I have Philly here and we chatted already a bit about their relationship. So maybe we could try a thread where we don't really plot out any major action but just some back and forth so we can get their interactions down better?

Or if you have a specific idea in mind that you want to write for Libby just let me know. I'm very flexible.

I will also PM you some of what Philly has been up to since I began playing her, just FYI.

And I have James, one of the guests. Here is his profile: http://www.tatterdemalion.org/moorland/m...le&uid=237. He is definitely rude and vile and his intentions are not pure at all. LOL he is a skirt chaser so if you want an opportunity to slap his face just let me know. :D
(02-12-2018, 07:15 PM)Philomena Muzuran Wrote: Hi! Of course I have Philly here and we chatted already a bit about their relationship. So maybe we could try a thread where we don't really plot out any major action but just some back and forth so we can get their interactions down better?

Or if you have a specific idea in mind that you want to write for Libby just let me know. I'm very flexible.

I will also PM you some of what Philly has been up to since I began playing her, just FYI.

And I have James, one of the guests. Here is his profile: http://www.tatterdemalion.org/moorland/m...le&uid=237. He is definitely rude and vile and his intentions are not pure at all. LOL he is a skirt chaser so if you want an opportunity to slap his face just let me know. :D

Heeeey <3

I'm super down to a general interaction thread between Libby and Philly! Perhaps they're conversing while Libby helps Philly get dressed for the morning? Or maybe Libby has just brought her morning tea?

Also I'm so down for interactions between Libby and James!
I saw the new thread and will reply asap. I can also start one for James to encounter and bother Libby. LOL I'll let you know when it's up - it will probably be a few days as I owe a few replies here and there. :)
I'm not having any specific plot ideas, but here are the folks I have in the Castle that Libby might interact with. In general order of who she's most likely to interact with.

Gordon Brandt - 30. Gordon is Kelvin's Valet so as Lady's Maid they're the same status. Gordon spends most of his free time reading fiction magazines, or walking his dog Hero. He isn't overly eager for the other servants to know much about his past, as he spent a few years as part of a juvenile gang in Cambridge before being taken in by a Professor and trained as a manservant.

Felix Dietrich - 25. Footman. Like Libby, he's from a middle-class background, his father was a surgeon in Cambridge and is now taking over at the new hospital in town. Felix's descent into becoming a servant was entirely his own doing, as he left home in hopes to become an artist. He does flirt unless he's aware it's unwanted.

Julienne Chastain - 12. Daughter of Colette Madswitte. Spends a lot of her time wandering around the Castle and bothering the servants in their duties.

Claudia Gillingham - 18. A visitor to the Castle, she had hopes to marry René Chastain as her family is secretly moneyless, but isn't finding him particularly receptive to the idea.

Himal Chandan - 33. Another guest, assisting his friend Ezra Maksimov in writing a history of the family.
Yooo!

Lucy Plumey has some cool plot potential here! They are close to the same age, but Lucy is totally lower class, aspiring to wealth in the most shallow, dishonest, rude, reprehensible way. She was the mistress of a wealthy man in York for a while before getting kicked to the curb and ending back in Madsmoor. She'll put on a big fake smile, for Libby, but don't trust her. Never ever trust her.

Dr. Oliver Dietrich is kinda a father figure to Philomena, so Libby will probably hear about him. He's offered to continue her scientific studies at the local hospital, despite Philly's father's wishes, so that's a bit on the down-low. He's a pretty good guy, though he can come off as cold and kinda ghastly (with his collections of surgery stuff).